Unfortunately, if you live outside US, Google is not an option and is missing from the list.
To add Google as your search provider:
1. Open IE, click the Tools icon/button (the gear icon on top right corner)
2. Click Manage Add-ons
3. Select Search Providers
4. On bottom left corner, click on link "Find more search providers..."
5. It will take you to the following address:
7. Google Search is now available in the list:
9. Check Make this my default search provider, then click Add button
And you're done!